- Learning about emerging technologies. The incredible rate with which our society is able to technologically evolve is astounding. I enjoy witnessing and participating in the collaborative effort to awesomify our lives.
- Observing and playing in our political process. Despite its countless inadequacies and downfalls, I don't think anyone would deny that it is fun and incredibly entertaining when our nation gets all riled up about coming elections.
- The excitement of what's around the corner. Just when I start to feel summer coming to a close, I realize that snowboarding season is about to begin. Although, I can always find something to replace the words "summer" and "snowboarding" with...
Three Things that Make Me Cringe
- Communicating with visibly miserable people. If you respond to the basic "how're you?" with anything less than "good", our conversation is already off to a bad start.
- Working with materialistic people. If you live your life with a storage unit leased on indefinite terms, I question your effectiveness.
- People who are non-communicative, especially in the context of electronic communication. I'm sorry if you hate the basic technological mediums of conversation, they're here to stay and you need to adapt.